FTU KITS -PERSONAL USE ONLY
.....PLEASE DO NOT:
.Share my kits in groups or emails
.Copy my kits
.Sell my kits
.Use it as cu for your kits
.Add them to you kits
.Claim any of my kits as your own
.Do not add then in other blogs for free
send your friends to my web site
to get them HERE
.Do not create layouts, facebook covers,
or blinkies to sell.
.....YOU MAY:
.Do tags, Tutorials, and all psp creations
.Please link it back to my blog or to S&Co. store
.You can mix all my kits if you like,
never with other designers!
.You can colorize and resize
Sunday, June 9, 2013

024 FTU ANARCHY MERMAID

Hope you like it!!



Please like my page to get more freebies
and leave some love.... xoxox

You can get my new items only at SATC

7 comments:

FlaminSal said...

Fabulous Kit, TYSM !!

Monti Cole said...

How do I get the password to download this please x

Monti Cole said...

Thank you x

Sky said...

i used the password but it says its not the right password can you plz help me with this thank you

Bee said...

Thank you so very much. I'm off to SATC to get some more of your beautiful kits.

Carol said...

Thanks for Your FTU kits Love them all but not downloading them all,
don't wanna be a scrap hoggie lol!

nancy jackson said...

i cant find the password to de/l the mairmaid kit tyvm i do by them also